#technology #HiTech #devices #news #World #Europe
Opera Touch solves several problems facing users of Safari.
The new browser from the Norwegian company Opera Software called Opera Touch appeared on the mobile platform iOS. Now the owners of iPad and iPhone can use a browser adapted for mobile devices. It was previously available only on Android, reports the Internet-the edition with reference to .
Opera Touch solves several problems facing users of Safari. For example, an application optimized for one handed use, which is important for iPhone XS and XS Max with their large screens. The browser is additionally implemented to send various data (links, notes and files) over an encrypted connection.
Features Opera Touch:
– Quick access to search;
– Ability to use one hand with the key elements of the browser are available through the button quick action;
– Send using the function “My Flow” c endpoint encryption images, notes, links and videos between them without having to use a username and password;
– Access to tabs desktop Opera browser on the home page of the mobile browser;
– Built-in ad blocker with protection from cryptogamia;
– Adaptation to the user: top-sites are automatically added to the home page of the browser. – Download a new browser on your iPhone or iPad from the official page .