Smartphone Xiaomi exploded during the night charging

Smartphone Xiaomi exploded during the night charging

#technology #HiTech #devices #news #World #Europe


The man left the gadget to charge at night.

Smartphone Xiaomi Mi A1 exploded next to a sleeping owner. The fire occurred in the middle of the night, when gadget was on the nightstand charging. During the incident, the man remained unharmed. About it writes the Internet-the edition with reference to .

It is reported that the consequences of the explosion took the protective case of smartphone. Due to this, the owner was not injured.

It is also known that the gadget was used for eight months before the incident. Thus the man constantly put it overnight for charging.The manufacturer is already aware of the incident, however, has not officially commented on the incident.

Source









Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*