#sport #news #World #Europe
Russian biathlete Alexander Loginov was the winner of the sprint race at the world Cup in Oberhof.
First career win Loginov scored due to excellent shooting and excellent speed on the track. The Russians managed to break the hegemony of Johannes boe, who with one mistake at the front Desk was unable to win a fourth consecutive sprint. Third with zero penalties finished Olympic champion Pyeongchang 2018 in the relay Swede Sebastian Samuelsson.
The reigning world Cup winner Martin Fourcade had a single penalty in prone and settled only for seventh place. The gap Fourcade from Be-Junior has almost reached 200 points.
The best among Ukrainians was Dmitry Pidruchny – biathlete from Ternopil after seasoning was in the top 10, but two penalties on the rack, threw him on the 25-th place. The failure of the second shooting stop to swing high and Artem Prima. World Cup 2018-2019. Oberhof. The results of the sprint:
1. Alexander Loginov (Russia, 0+0) 25:50,9
2. Garanichev Evgeniy (Norway, 0+1) +25,2
3. Sebastian Samuelsson (Sweden, 0+0) 36,8
25. Pidruchnuy Dmytro (Ukraine, 0+2) +2:05,0
37. Sergey Semenov (Ukraine, 1+1) +2:26,8
48. Pryma Artem (Ukraine, 0+3) +2:47,2
61. Ruslan Tkalenko (Ukraine, 1+1) +3:07,3